5.0
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Firstly i would like to thank saral vaastu team right from marketing to after sales team.The reason i am saying this 2 years back when i was under a lot of stress because i was not able to save any money even after earning good.

back then i was a TL leader with a leading BPO in mumbai but my the end of the month i was not able to save anything but would end up borrowing money from others. I was also not getting promoted. Both these issues had put me under a lot of stress. To be honest when i had taken the services i took it as a risk knowing if it did not work as per the promises of saral vaastu i would be losing all the money i had given them.

They had promised to give me refund if i did not get the desired result with in 8 months of taking the services. When i took the services i was under a loan of 2L + the amount i had taken to take the services of Saral vaastu. The first 6 months i did not find any difference in my life it was the same i called the customer care of the SV and told them to give me a refund which they agreed to give but before processing my request the wanted me to send their person for inspection. On inspection the person told me that i have to wait for 2 more months since as per process if the customer does not get result in 8 months after taking the services and after successfull completion of all suggestion given by SV they refund is given.

i decided to wait for two months more and i am still waiting for the two months to complete. Since then my life took a turn i got promoted at my work my payscale increased and also got a new job as a manager. In the last 1 1/2 year i am not cleared all my loan of 2 lac plus i am now saving a good amount even after paying my EMI for bike loan. This all happened because i followed all the lucky direction / color and number which was good for me with regards to my finance and job.

Yes after reading you may say that its because i could a new job i would differ to your thought process.

And its not blind faith but only faith and fate.Mind you all this while i never stopped doing my puja on daily basis nor did i stop doing what saral vaastu asked me to do on daily basis.

Review about: Saral Vaastu Home Vastu Consultancy.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Excellent customer service, Money value.

Comments

Saral_Vaastu
Saral Vaastu Response

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for your appreciation. We are happy to hear that you are reaping the benefits of Saral Vaastu. We at Saral Vaastu always strive to make a difference in people's lives and you taking your time out to review us is much appreciated.

-Team Saral Vaastu