5.0
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I had moved to my new house alongwith my family but from the time we moved my health was never good would always fall sick which started effecting my work and my family members.My & my family members sickness and put me in a lot of stress.

Then i decided to take the services from Saral vaastu. the expert who visited my house explained the reason for the health being bad always. He also suggested me some other changes to be done in the house. But i was not fully convinced.

After a week a got a call from saral vaastu asking what have i decieded at that time i told them about my doubts and they further clarified the same. I took the services after i got convinced this was more then a year back.

Today i can say that my and my family members health improved a lot but i can say that we have not fallen sick for the last 6 months.Team saral vaastu you are doing a good job and keep on doing it.

Review about: Saral Vaastu Home Vastu Consultancy.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Money value, Excellent customer service, Good aftersales.

Comments

Saral_Vaastu
Saral Vaastu Response

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for your appreciation. We are happy to hear that you are reaping the benefits of Saral Vaastu. We at Saral Vaastu always strive to make a difference in people's lives and you taking your time out to review us is much appreciated.

-Team Saral Vaastu