With Company response Not resolved

hi All, im here writing this that what I suffered others should not because of sarala vastu.I was in very bad condition in my life and saw the TV ad and thought of going to sarala vastu .

they charged me 13000 rupees and it was very hard to me for that money they said if you pay it then only we can do. Some how I arranged the money and gave to them. they fixed some items and told to do somethings on regular for next 3 to 8 months. they assured and left.

we did the same thing but we did not see any changes after when we contacted them they told other things to do. we did all those things after 8 months also we did not find any changes. when we contacted they we irresponsible to our question. now it is one year nothing has been changed but we we down completely after doing sarala vastu we left the home now because of this sarala vastu.

Please do not belive in such things.for more infor my email id kishoreshetty26@gmail.com

Review about: Saral Vaastu Home Vastu Consultancy.

I didn't like: Chor lok ahet hey fake fraud ahet.

Had an Experience with Saral Vaastu?

Comments

Even i too had bad exprnce, i took in 2013,by paying rs 14000 nothing is benifited, after they ricieve mony they will never respond atall,

This is a totaly fake vasthu pl dont go . While visit they wl not tell anthing about mony after they wl tell amount, later they meber responce the call

to Vaijanath patil #1394642

Dear Vaijanath,

We have more than 6,00,000 of satisfied families across the globe who are happily associated with us.

We would like to get in touch with you to understand the concern better and fix your issues at the earliest.Request you to help us resolve the concern.

Please share us your full name and contact number along with your location or you can reach us on 9321333022 between 08:00 am to 08:00 pm.You can also send us an email on support@saralvaastu.com with your details.

Dear Kishore,

to Saral Vaastu Response #1384091

It's like I was almost to death by beliving sarala vastu and depending on that at very last stage also wr contacted you guys but you people will be keep on telling wait wait wait .It's almost one year two months.

Over. Now finally I got to change my home by God's grace I got one guruji . I think you guys are cheating in the name of vastu. Now you guys had sent a notice like we are not refunding your amount because you did not follow our instruction.

We followed each and evry step with out fail how come you guys tell like that.This is my no 9986926120

to Anonymous #1384109

Dear Jaya,

As per our records the suggestions given by our expert were not followed by you. You need to follow the suggestions to get desired results confirmed by us. Saral Vaastu is committed to give assured results within 3 - 8 months, after the implementation of our services.

to Saral Vaastu Response #1384147

Well we have followed every step without fail as advised.Dont you try to escape by giving wrong answers.

Do you know we did not follow how the *** do you confirm it. We told your guys also that we have follwed but u guys r telling we have not. If you guys cant do means accept it but dont give suchh answers.

Yours is completely failure sinply dont say 600000 customers are satisfied.Im not going to leave even I will give advetisement that salra vastu is failure so that others should not get suffered like me.

to Saral Vaastu Response Maharashtra, India #1386765
Saral Vaastu Response

Dear Jaya,As per the telephonic conversation with our expert, you have changed the house and you need to implement Saral Vaastu in your new house to get results.You have also confirmed that you would discuss it with family and confirm the same to our office.-Team Saral Vaastu

Saral Vaastu Recently Discussed